I’ve heard of a lot of reasons why guys send a dick pic, namely:
- They thought it was erotic;
- They thought the woman wanted to see it;
- They thought they would get a photo in return;
- And simply “I’m a guy.”
Guys, if I am missing any other reasons comment below!
In the meantime, I’m here to talk about the questions you should ask yourself before you send a dick pic.
The big distinguisher on if you should send a dick pic or not is; do you even know her?
Unsolicited dick pics from guys we don’t know, is not cool. There are two responses unsolicited dick pics evoke:
Surely that is not the response you’re looking for.
So before you send a dick pic, ask yourself:
- Has she seen your dick before?
- Has she asked to see a picture?
- Is the relationship mutual in nature? You have agreed in whatever capacity that sending nude pictures is OK with both of you.
Here’s the kicker, if you want to send a dick pic, JUST ASK her if it’s OK first. It’s better to ask, then be unsure and surprise her.
If you’re truly trying to woo her, sending a dick pic off the bat is not the right move. Wait until you two have developed a rapport, then if it feels right and the relationship is of sexual nature, ask her if it is OK with her first to send a dick pic.
Always, always, always ask before sending.
When in doubt, don’t send that dick pic.