Date(s) - 07/11/2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sixteen Hollow Park
The Fall Season is the perfect time to hike. Join SITC and meet other outdoor enthusiasts for a safe afternoon hike through the beautiful scenic trails along Sixteen Mile Creek. Meet new people and enjoy the beautiful wooded area in a safe setting.
Explore this beautiful area, full of lush greenery, beautiful birds and relaxing sounds. Laura will take you on a guided hike along the Sixteen Mile Creek while you meet new people and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. This Instagram-worthy scenery is the perfect place to get active and meet local singles!
Tickets are $19.99 and this event is open to individuals 25 years+.
Hike is 1.5 hours long. Park and meet in the parking lot.
What to bring:
Runners with a grip or hiking shoes and a bottle of water.
Please be sure to eat a good meal an hour before hiking.
Masks will be required and we will be practising social distancing.
Meet in the parking lot at Sixteen Hollow Park in Oakville: 2140 Westoak Trails Blvd, Oakville, ON L6M 3K5
- Cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the activity date.
- If it rains, the hike will be postponed by one week.
- We do not guarantee an equal male to female ratio.
- Each individual signing up for this activity is solely responsible for their own safety before, during and after the activity takes place. Single in the City is not liable for any stolen or lost items during this activity, including any items left behind afterwards. Single in the City employees, tour guides or drivers reserve the right to remove any person displaying inappropriate or disruptive behavior and/or anyone causing a threat to the safety of other individuals. Each individual is solely responsible for the use of the equipment during this activity and responsible for the repair and replacement of any broken, lost or stolen items during or after an activity. Once registered for this activity, Single in the City and their employees will be relieved from any liability and responsibility for any claims for loss, damage, injuries, criminal or civil litigation for the individual resulting from this activity.
- In order to receive your receipts and confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your “Safe” or “Allow” list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your email client.
Bookings are closed for this event.