Date(s) - 27/10/2015
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Dare to share the most coveted secrets of your sun sign! – Featuring 2 Age Groups (Not a costume party)
Speed dating with Single in the City is a lot of fun and a great way to meet new singles…….come check it out for yourself!
We’ve added a great little twist to this special Speed date ~ participate in SITC’s own version of trick or treat…..only instead of going door to door, you’ll be speed dating from person to person using horoscopes as your conversation starter. So let tonight be the night where the sun, the moon and the stars align and dare to share the most coveted secrets of your sun sign!
This special speed dating evening features two age groups at one location on one night giving you double the opportunity to chat with someone you had your eye on during the break, beginning and end of the evening. ( Not a costume party)
INCLUSIONS: Fun Horoscope conversation starter, Up to 18 dates, appetizers and a fun night out!
If you do not select “Yes” for anyone on your match card you will receive a 2nd speed dating event for half price!
Maximize your chances of meeting someone ~ Sign up for our Personalized Matchmaking Club for only $125 and get a FREE Speed Dating Event!
$45 – Book a friend get $5 off
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If this Speed date Toronto event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* If you are purchasing tickets for friends who are not members, they will receive an email notifying them of the ticket purchase and indicating that they MUST activate their free. membership in order to receive their speed dating matches. As the ticket purchaser, you may want to remid them to do this prior to the event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for this Speed Date Toronto event must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.n night out!