Date(s) - 22/07/2022
8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
In-person events are BACK!
There’s nothing better than meeting new people face-to-face. Mingle with several, mesh with many! Single in the City speed dating events provide a platform for singles to explore new connections and new friendships with like-minded professionals.
* Up to 15 dates
* A great evening out!
TICKET PRICE –
$45.00 $35.00 (Summer Special!)
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
*Spaces are limited – save your spot now to avoid disappointment!
* If this Speed Dating event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
*Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; by attending this event, you knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
*Matches from events will be received on the next business day. If you are attending an event from Friday evening through Sunday, you will receive your matches on Monday (unless it is a holiday).
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for this Speed dating Event must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last-minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only). We do not offer refunds for cancellations.
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.