Date(s) - 22/09/2015
7:30 pm - 9:45 pm
This niche speed dating event is for Professional Toronto Singles that want to meet someone who also has drive, ambition and takes pride in their career. So climb back down that corporate ladder just for one night to mix and mingle…you never know, you may meet your next partner in life or business.
* Up to 15 dates
* A great evening out!
Proof Vodka Bar Intercontinental Hotel Yorkville – 220 Bloor St. W. Toronto
Tuesday September 22, 2015
BUY A TICKET
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
If you do not select “Yes” for anyone on your match card you will receive a 2nd speed dating event for half price!
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If this Speed Dating event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* In order to receive your speed dating matches you must create a profile on Single in the City as you will need to log-in to view your matches. If you do not have a free membership make sure that you create a profile prior to the event that you are attending. To create your free membership click here.
* If you are purchasing tickets for friends who are not members, they will receive an email notifying them of the ticket purchase and indicating that they MUST activate their free. membership in order to receive their speed dating matches. As the ticket purchaser, you may want to remid them to do this prior to the event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for this Oakville Speed dating Event must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.