Date(s) - 06/06/2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
High Park Brewery
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
Are you single and looking for an exciting night out? Join Single In The City and other local singles for this fun beer tasting and food experience at the High Park Brewery. This event is for singles looking for a good time and a new adventure. High Park Brewery will do a demonstration where you will see just how the beer is made! Join Single in the City for a night of beer, food and live demonstrations with Laura Bilotta.
You will be with local singles all looking to have a good time! This is a night you don’t want to miss! Beer and food samples will be provided, come on out and have some fun!
THE EVENING INCLUDES:
- Beer Samples
- Food Samples
- Beer Brewery Demonstration
- Meet Other Local Singles
Singles Beer Tasing and Food Experience – is a saucy mingler with good beer, good snacks and amazing singles.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* There are no refunds on purchased tickets
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* We don’t guarantee an equal number of men and women
* This venue is not a nut/ allergen free environment
* If you have dietary restrictions please email us before buying tickets
*Each individual signing up for this activity is solely responsible for their own safety before, during and after the activity takes place. Single in the City is not liable for any stolen or lost items during this activity, including any items left behind afterwards. Single in the City employees, tour guides or drivers reserve the right to remove any person displaying inappropriate or disruptive behavior and/or anyone causing a threat to the safety of other individuals. Each individual is solely responsible for the use of the equipment during this activity and responsible for the repair and replacement of any broken, lost or stolen items during or after an activity. Once registered for this activity, Single in the City and their employees will be relieved from any liability and responsibility for any claims for loss, damage, injuries, criminal or civil litigation for the individual resulting from this activity.
* Each Participant is responsible for their own alcohol consumption and agrees to drink responsibly and not drink and operate a motor vehicle.
* In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
*SITC events are inclusive spaces. Rudeness to SITC Staff, Venue staff or other SITC participants will not be tolerated. Anyone who displays aggressive, or intolerant behaviour may be asked to leave the event and/or barred from future events.
Bookings are closed for this event.