Date(s) - 01/11/2016
7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Amico's Pizza Toronto
Join Laura Bilotta of Single in the City for Singles Pizza Making Night at Amicos Pizza in Toronto.
This is an evening of creative cuisine, mixing melodies and sharing stories while cooking with exotic pizza ingredients at Amicos Late Night Pizza Toronto.
The fun will begin when the assembled guests form rival teams and compete for exotic ingredients with which to make and enter pizzas in a contest that uses blind taste tests to judge and pick winners. Angelo from Sarafino Foods will be joining us to talk to us about Olive Oil and everything you would want to know about it.
THE EVENING INCLUDES:
- Pizza making lesson
- Special guest
- Contest for best Pizza
- Mixing and mingling with other singles
- Pizza dinner
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
Frank ‘Frankie’ Horgan will be on hand to run the ovens and pour drinks and share his wisdom on the subject of making pizza pies. This iconic pizza-maker has been in business for almost two decades – so you’ve probably already tried his pizza.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If this event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* In order to receive your speed dating matches you must create a profile on Single in the City as you will need to log-in to view your matches. If you do not have a free membership make sure that you create a profile prior to the event that you are attending. To create your free membership click here.
* If you are purchasing tickets for friends who are not members, they will receive an email notifying them of the ticket purchase and indicating that they MUST activate their free membership in order to receive their speed dating matches. As the ticket purchaser, you may want to remind them to do this prior to the event.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for this Speed dating Event must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.