Date(s) - 30/03/2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join Laura Bilotta of Single in the City for Singles Pizza Making Night at Basso Pizzeria in Toronto.
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
Because the Single in the City October 2016 Singles Pizza Making night was so darn successful, we’re taking this delicious show on the road and doing it all over again at Basso Pizzeria in Toronto – 320 Queen St E. Toronto Ontario.
This Corktown restaurant has a wood fired pizza oven out front. So we’ll be doing the prep work together right in the bar area in what we expect a very lively and social pizza prep time. We eat and drink and get social.
Basso Pizzeria’s own chef, and Laura will guide the crowd through the best practices of pizza making while encouraging individual creativity. Every participant gets a 12 inch pizza pie with ANY toppings they like, arranged anyway they like. There will be some exotic ingredients, but no competition – people just share their slices and take home the rest of their pies.
Cheese Boutique is bringing a large platter filled with exotic or otherwise hard-to-find cheeses from their Cheese Vault, sourced from around the world. Someone from their organization will be speaking, ever so briefly, on what makes a real cheesy pizza and why some cheeses are not the best when baked.
THE EVENING INCLUDES:
- Pizza making lesson
- Mixer Icebreaker from 7pm-7:30pm
- Pizza dinner
- Cheese Boutique is bringing a platter of exotic cheeses!
Singles Pizza Making Night is special – its a saucy mingler in a spiffy venue with scrumptious food.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If this event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* In order to receive your speed dating matches you must create a profile on Single in the City as you will need to log-in to view your matches. If you do not have a free membership make sure that you create a profile prior to the event that you are attending. To create your free membership click here.
* If you are purchasing tickets for friends who are not members, they will receive an email notifying them of the ticket purchase and indicating that they MUST activate their free membership in order to receive their speed dating matches. As the ticket purchaser, you may want to remind them to do this prior to the event.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for this Speed dating Event must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
Bookings are closed for this event.