Date(s) - 28/11/2017
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Are you single and love Thai food? Do you want to be able to impress dates with an amazing new cooking skill? Well then this is the event for you! Join Single in the City at Bangkok Garden for a night of Thai cooking. Bangkok Garden is Toronto’s first and oldest Thai restaurant in one of Toronto’s oldest historic buildings! This journey into Thai cuisine is not an experience to be missed!
Bangkok Garden’s head chef William will give a demonstration on how to make a traditional Phad Thai and everyone will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive lesson making fresh vegetable spring rolls. After everyone will be able to enjoy the delicious Thai food they prepared together.
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
THE EVENING INCLUDES:
- Mixer Icebreaker from 7pm-7:30pm
- Phad Thai cooking demonstration
- Fresh Vegetable Spring Roll interactive lesson
- Thai dinner
- Cash bar
Singles Thai Cooking Class is special – its a spicy mingler in a spiffy venue with scrumptious food.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* There are no refunds on purchased tickets
* We don’t guarantee an equal number of men and women
* This venue is not a nut-free environment
* In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
Bookings are closed for this event.