Date(s) - 27/05/2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Spring Season is the perfect time to hike. Join SITC and meet other outdoor enthusiasts for an afternoon hike through the beautiful scenic trails of Mount Nemo Conservation Area as the trees and flowers come alive.
Explore one of the best cliff ecosystems on Ontario’s Niagara Escarpment. Rich green ferns blanket limestone boulders scattered among old growth forests that are alive with jewel like birds. Crevice caves and ancient cedars, a thousand years old, can be seen all along the meandering cliff edge trail. This Instagram-worthy scenery is the perfect place to get active and meet local singles!
At the end of the hike there will be the option of going out for a bite for those who are interested!
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
Tickets are $15
Hike is 1.5 hours long. Park and meet in the parking lot
What to bring:
Runners with a grip or hiking shoes, bottle of water, $6.75 per person for entrance fee to park.
Please be sure to eat a good meal an hour before hiking.
Mount Nemo Conservation Area is located north of the Q.E.W. on Guelph Line, between Highway 5 and Britannia Road.
For more park information phone: (905) 854-0262
- Cancellations must be made 1 week prior to the activity date.
- If it rains, the hike will be postponed by one week.
- We do not guarantee and equal male to female ratio.
- Each individual signing up for this activity is solely responsible for their own safety before, during and after the activity takes place. Single in the City is not liable for any stolen or lost items during this activity, including any items left behind afterwards. Single in the City employees, tour guides or drivers reserve the right to remove any person displaying inappropriate or disruptive behavior and/or anyone causing a threat to the safety of other individuals. Each individual is solely responsible for the use of the equipment during this activity and responsible for the repair and replacement of any broken, lost or stolen items during or after an activity. Once registered for this activity, Single in the City and their employees will be relieved from any liability and responsibility for any claims for loss, damage, injuries, criminal or civil litigation for the individual resulting from this activity.
- In order to receive your receipts and confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your “Safe” or “Allow” list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your email client.
Bookings are closed for this event.