Date(s) - 28/08/2018
7:30 pm - 9:45 pm
Shoeless Joe’s – 1250 Brant St. Burlington
Burlington Speed Dating (35-45)
Increase your chances of meeting that special someone; attend a Burlington speed dating event with Single in the City! Remember, the more you get out and try new things, the greater your chances of meeting someone right for you!
* Up to 15 dates
* A great evening out!
Maximize your chances of meeting someone ~ Sign up for our Personalized Matchmaking Club for only $150 and get a FREE Speed Dating Event!
SUMMER SPECIAL PRICE
Dress code: Dress to impress! Upscale casual (please no runners or ripped jeans).
Participants with a high match rate at this event will be invited to Single in the City’s “People’s Choice Speed Dating Events” with other high-ranking previous participants.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If this Speed Dating event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* Cancellations are acceptable 5 days prior to an event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for this Speed Dating Event must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
*SITC events are inclusive spaces. Rudeness to SITC Staff, Venue staff or other SITC participants will not be tolerated. Anyone who displays aggressive, or intolerant behaviour may be asked to leave the event and/or barred from future events.
Bookings are closed for this event.