During speed dating in Toronto, or anywhere else for that matter, ask questions that will allow you to get to know someone in a very short period of time. What is important to you? Some typical questions are:
- What are some of your hobbies?
- What city do you live in?
- What do you do on weekends?
- What are the things you value?
- What are you passionate about?
- Musical interests
- Favorite shows… and the list goes on and on.
- What sort of work do you do?
Tell a joke if that’s what you normally do! Conversation tends to be very casual and may be totally different with each new person you meet. You may not be interested in someone romantically, but in order to have the most possible fun at an event, we ask that you approach each conversation with an open mind. You can learn some interesting things from people you meet during speed dating events or through online dating sites and who knows, you may meet a future friend or business contact. Check out some of our Speed dating Tips.