Do you have a passion for event planning and connecting singles? We're looking for outgoing event organizers and hosts to run singles events in various cities across Canada!
Being a Single In The City Event Organizer is all about getting out and about around town and representing our brand with style, class and flare! Playing a crucial role as the first point of contact for Single In The City, a Toronto-based dating Company, we are looking for highly energetic, personable individuals to organize, promote and run fun singles events, including speed dating events and mixers.
Event Organizers organize and promote singles events (ie. speed dating, mixers, activities) in a specific city. Duties include:
- Finding fun venues
- Booking event dates
- Promoting the event within that city using Single in the City provided materials such as posters, postcards, social media, third party sites, etc. (having access to a large network is a plus!)
- Hosting their events
Event Hosts help to run singles events (ie. speed dating, mixers, activities) in a specific city. Duties include:
- Being onsite for events
- Helping with check-in
- Running events
- Facilitating activities
Potential Candidates must:
- have some free evenings and weekends to dedicate to promoting and running their events.
- be a great public speaker
- be VERY outgoing
- have strong leadership skills
- have patience
- have a social media presence + be social media savvy
- have the ability to learn quickly
- have a neat and well-put-together appearance.
- event planning experience is a plus
- have computer + transportation access and live close to the area they are organizing.
Other duties may include finding cross-promotional opportunities, sponsors and media within their city to gain exposure for their events.
Are you the perfect fit? We can’t wait to meet you! Please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch if we think you’ll make a great Event Organizer for Single in the City!
While we appreciate all the submitted applications, we will only contact the candidates considered for this position. Thank you for your interest.