Date(s) - 08/05/2019
6:45 pm - 10:15 pm
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
Are you single and love Italian food? Do you want to be able to impress dates with an amazing new cooking skill? Well then this is the event for you! This event is for singles looking for a good time and new adventure. Join Single in the City for a night of Italian cooking with Laura Bilotta at the charming Depanneur Kitchen. Laura is going to be sharing historic Bilotta Family recipes and techniques, this journey into Italian cuisine is not an experience to be missed!
Laura will give a demonstration on how to make Creamy Italian Dressing, tomato sauce, Cannelloni with Meat and Cannelloni with Spinach & Ricotta, and Surprise desert and everyone will have the opportunity to participate in an interactive lesson. After, everyone will be able to enjoy the delicious Italian food they prepared together.
THE EVENING INCLUDES:
- Mixer Icebreaker from 6:45pm-7:15pm
- Italian cooking demonstration
- Interactive lesson
- 3 course Italian dinner: Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing, Cannelloni with Meat and Cannelloni with Spinach & Ricotta, and Surprise desert
- 2 complimentary 5oz glasses of wine or water or soft drinks
- Vegetarian & Gluten free option available (please email us to let us know you need this accommodation when you buy your ticket)
Singles Italian Cooking Class is special – its a saucy mingler with scrumptious food and amazing singles.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* There are no refunds on purchased tickets
* We don’t guarantee an equal number of men and women
* This venue is not a nut/ allergen free environment
* If you have dietary restrictions please email us before buying tickets
*Each individual signing up for this activity is solely responsible for their own safety before, during and after the activity takes place. Single in the City is not liable for any stolen or lost items during this activity, including any items left behind afterwards. Single in the City employees, tour guides or drivers reserve the right to remove any person displaying inappropriate or disruptive behavior and/or anyone causing a threat to the safety of other individuals. Each individual is solely responsible for the use of the equipment during this activity and responsible for the repair and replacement of any broken, lost or stolen items during or after an activity. Once registered for this activity, Single in the City and their employees will be relieved from any liability and responsibility for any claims for loss, damage, injuries, criminal or civil litigation for the individual resulting from this activity.
* Each Participant is responsible for their own alcohol consumption and agrees to drink responsibly and not drink and operate a motor vehicle.
* In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
*SITC events are inclusive spaces. Rudeness to SITC Staff, Venue staff or other SITC participants will not be tolerated. Anyone who displays aggressive, or intolerant behaviour may be asked to leave the event and/or barred from future events.
Bookings are closed for this event.