Date(s) - 15/05/2019
7:30 pm - 9:45 pm
The Junction Local
Age 27 - 38
This niche speed dating event is for Professional Toronto Singles that want to meet someone who also has drive, ambition and takes pride in their career. So climb back down that corporate ladder just for one night to mix and mingle…you never know, you may meet your next partner in life or business.
* Up to 15 dates
* A great evening out!
Dress code: Dress to impress! Upscale casual (please no runners or ripped jeans).
This event is over, but if you’re looking for more events you can visit our Singles Event Page!
Participants with a high match rate at this event will be invited to Single in the City’s “People’s Choice Speed Dating Events” with other high-ranking previous participants.
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* If this Speed Dating event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued, a credit will be applied towards another event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
* Cancellations for Speed Dating Events must be made 5 business days prior to an event in order to receive a refund or credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for same event only).
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
*SITC events are inclusive spaces. Rudeness to SITC Staff, Venue staff or other SITC participants will not be tolerated. Anyone who displays aggressive, or intolerant behaviour may be asked to leave the event and/or barred from future events.
Bookings are closed for this event.