Date(s) - 07/06/2023
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Are you a gay single man who thrives in the fast-paced excitement of urban living? Get ready for a fun and exciting night of gay speed dating in Toronto, exclusively for guys into guys! Join us for an evening of meeting like-minded guys, all looking for love in the city. This is a great opportunity to meet potential partners in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Whether you’re new to the dating scene or a seasoned pro, our event is perfect for those looking to try something new. So, come out and join us for a night of laughter, conversation, and maybe even some romance in the heart of the city! Don’t miss your chance to make meaningful connections with other gay men in Toronto.
Sign up now for our upcoming gay speed dating event!
* Up to 15 dates
* A great evening out!
DATE: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
3 Brewers (275 Yonge St)
IMPORTANT ITEMS TO NOTE:
* Cancellations for this Speed dating Event must be made 5 business days before an event to receive credit. We do not credit or refund for illness or last-minute cancellations, however, tickets can be transferred to another person (for the same event only). We do not offer refunds for cancellations.
*Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; by attending this event, you knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19.
*Matches from events will be received on the next business day. If you are attending an event from Friday evening through Sunday, you will receive your matches on Monday (unless it is a holiday).
* If this Speed dating event is cancelled you will have the option of a credit or full refund.
*If you make an error while signing up for an event or if you sign up for an event that has already been sold out, the processing fee does not get returned.
* If a cancellation is made due to weather conditions no refund will be issued and a credit will be applied toward another event.
* We allow 2-3 years leeway on the age range listed.
* Please try to be on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event the Single in the City host reserves the right to fill your spot. There are no refunds or credits for people who show up late.
*In order to receive your receipts/confirmations from us, please be sure to add us to your Safe or Allow list by accepting all emails that end in @singleinthecity.ca otherwise you may not receive our emails due to high potency spam blockers by your service provider.
*Masks are not required to be worn in the venue but please wear one if it will make you feel more comfortable – we want everyone to feel as comfortable as possible while meeting new people!