Gift giving can be hard, especially when you’re just starting to see someone or are in a fresh relationship! You don’t want to send the wrong message and scare them away, but you feel like you should get them a little something nice to let them know that you’re enjoying getting to know them and think they deserve something special! I’ve put together some gift ideas for someone you just started seeing to help make things just a little bit easier.
Gift Ideas for Someone You Just Started Seeing
What to get the guy you just started dating:
- Scarf + gloves – to keep him warm when you can’t
- Bottle of Whisky – to enjoy on those cold winter nights
- Skincare set – take the guesswork out of skincare and give him a set that works
- Leather band – this stylish gift says I’m into you but not too into you – yet!
- Body Wash set – pick a scent you like so you get to enjoy it too
- Golf – if he’s working on his game you know he can never have enough balls!
What to get the girl you just started dating:
- Candles – Pick something that smells great and shows her you have a sense of her personality
- Leather gloves – This one says “Let’s go on some winter adventures!” – plan a fun outdoor activity to go with them.
- Tech gloves – so you can keep texting even on the coldest of days
- Big, cozy blanket – When you’re not around to cuddle, she’ll stay cozy and warm!
- Bath bombs/bath set – You can never go wrong with a little pampering – she’ll love it!
- Slippers – Cozy slippers for those dates nights in! Add a Christmas movie to the mix + a bottle of wine for the perfect Christmas date!
- Cute necklace – we’re not talking diamonds yet! Find a cute necklace with a personal touch, like her initials.
I hope these gift ideas for someone you just started seeing help you find the perfect present! What other gifts would you share with someone new?
Want to meet your match? Try our affordable matchmaking services today!